We reviewed from different angles the failure of the lockdown. As the data shows that non-lockdown states and red states outperformed lockdown states and blues states.
- We found that there were no significant differences in death between non-lockdown and red states versus lockdown and blue states.
- That minorities were more likely to die from Corona virus in lockdown and blue states.
- As mention, economic growth and job growth were superior in Red and non-lockdown states.
- That other data referenced in our study, that more people have or will die from the lockdown than saved from the virus.
- We saw these trends from our data and others from the past year.
- Lockdowns were a failure.