A few thoughts about the Democratic and Republican Party. For Republicans, it is a question in the foreseeable is whether Trump will run in 2024 or a new generation of Republicans take hold.
The problem with Trump is that while he garner the base, he brings out the opponents as well. Are we ready for yet another 78 year old candidate after the Biden years? And can Trump take the Party forward, learn from his mistakes, or will he be unable to control his worse instincts and unable to broaden the coalition? While we made progress within the minority communities, Cygnal pollster Brent Buchanan noted, “This trendline is much clearer than the previous graph, showing where Democrats are gaining in areas that are growing and where Republicans are picking up support in stagnating or declining counties.” We lost a good portion of suburban voters in 2020 and can GOP recapture many of the suburban voters, the GOP is will have difficulty finding a permanent majority.
Democrats have their own problems since they are the Socialist Party of America and in the first six months, their proposals is failing and could lead to a complete collapse of the economy. While most Democrats would deny they are socialist, their proposals are definitely the most radical.
Among those things include:
- Elimination of industries, like the fossil fuels and force industries to manufacture what the government wants like electric cars.
- Open Border, allowing illegal immigration and weakening country identity.
- Theories like Critical race theories will undermine what America should be and teach a future generation that America is a racist society but yet, force America to live in a separated society by class and race.
- Taxing the productive part of society, expanding the welfare state and spending trillion of dollars while seeing inflation increasing.
- Biden is begging OPEC to increase production while he shuts our own energy production.
- Afghanistan proving to be a big disaster and that has strengthen our enemies while upsetting our allies.
Democrats have shown that their philosophy has been a complete failure, but GOP has to convince America they have a plan to change America for the best.
As I mention before, what we have seen with Biden would have been seen with any other Democrats.