When I think of Fauci, I think of the line in Men in Black where Zed the leader noted, to candidates rejected as MIB agents: “Gentlemen, congratulations. You’re everything we’ve come to expect from years of government training. Now please step this way, as we provide you with our final test: an eye exam…”
That is Fauci, he is everything we have come to expect from government training and work. He has been a disaster as a public health officials but it hasn’t cost him anything, certainly not his job. Among his mistakes:
- He overestimated the IFR of the virus by a factor of 3 to 5.
- Propose the lockdown and never backed off
- His position on masks were confusing and often wrong .
- He should have known that the Chinese lab was the origin of the virus or he did but did nothing.
- He admitted to lying on occasion since we couldn’t have handle the truth.
He has been a disaster. Period.